- Immediately usable as a whiteboard, with no need for a PC. Written content can be stored in external USB memory.
- By combining the Electronic Pen with the special software, handheld operation is possible with the Electronic Pen’s buttons. The Electronic Pen can also be easily recharged by simply placing it into the pen holder.
- The plasma display’s inherently wide viewing angle provides accurate colors even when viewed from an angle.
- A second input source can be displayed on top of the image source that is initially displayed. The displayed material and whiteboard can also be combined to provide space for writing notes.
- By mounting an optical attachment to the Electronic Pen, it can be used from a distance as a marker or pointer for the display.
- Speakers are built into the rear of the display for convenience when using recorded content and teaching materials equipped with sound.